We are seeking a Business Manager who has the skill set to join our team immediately. The candidate should thrive in a high energy creative environment and will be integral to supporting the business development side of the studio.
The ideal candidate will:
- Support the design team to create tailored responses to RFQs/RFPs and create custom packages and pitch presentations; this involves a significant amount of proposal writing.
- Update all marketing collateral, including resumes, project materials, databases, and profile documents.
- Attend client meetings/visits and events as a representative of the firm alongside other team members – candidates must be professional in demeanor and relatively comfortable in a supporting Client-facing role.
- Support the team as appropriate with administrative tasks and general coordination, such as data entry, expense reports, travel planning, and scheduling.
- Manage and enrich our CRM (Copper).
- Manage social media content creation, ensuring frequency, tone and voice are aligned with overall firm strategy.
- Update and maintain website content; coordinate development and launch of upcoming website redevelopment.
- Plan and organize photoshoots for completed projects; adhering to defined budget, negotiate photographer contracts, coordinate logistics, provide post-production direction.
- Must be comfortable working in a creative atmosphere that leverages personal accountability and business transparency.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years working in marketing or development in architecture or similar work environments.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communications skills; strong phone and email etiquette are imperative.
- Ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment and navigate an array of personality types, both internal and external.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to exemplary work quality and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in InDesign, google.doc, photoshop.
- Ideally located in NY, flexible to remote work.
- Full-time, non-exempt employment.
- Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
- Health Insurance Participation.
- Generous vacation policy.
- And Others.