HWKN is seeking an ambitious and energetic Architectural Intern to join our team throughout the year (not a Summer Internship). Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is interested in and excited by innovative design and architecture. This is an intern role with growth potential in a stimulating, fast-paced environment.
The position requires tasks associated with production of documents for purposes of schematic design review, permitting, and construction under the supervision of the project architect. The candidate will be expected to demonstrate:
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills with precise attention to detail
- A desire to learn, accept direction, and be mentored
- The ability to build good relationships both internally and externally with integrity, respect, humor, and a sense of responsibility
- Willingness to assist in code and zoning research
- An ability to collaborate and be integrated on larger project teams
- Pursuing a degree in Architecture from an accredited program or university, or a recent grad
- Have a working knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino, Revit, Bluebeam and other graphic platforms
- Be legally able to work in the United States
Please send your CV and Portfolio (5mb max) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line: Architectural Intern
- Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience