Hollwich Kushner is seeking an ambitious and energetic architectural drafter/designer to join our team in our New York office. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is interested in and excited by innovative design and architecture.
The position requires tasks associated with production of documents for purposes of schematic design review, permitting, and construction under the supervision of the project architect. The candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following skillsets:
- Research, plan, design, develop and visualize building projects from concept through construction administration;
- Produce high-quality renderings and digital models;
- Strong knowledge of construction details, zoning codes, building codes, material requirements and costs is required;
- Coordinate with project consultants and present design to licensed architect for approval.
The candidate must:
- Have a Masters in Architecture and 3 years work experience as an Architectural Drafter / Designer.
Please submit cover letter, portfolio and resume to email@example.com. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.Apply Now